Things of note:
- Yes, with the same aqua shirt that I'm wearing in every. single. picture of me pregnant lately. It's comfortable. I'm trying to get my money's worth out of it. Leave me alone.
- I was laying in the recliner as still as humanly possible (with the exception of breathing). Everything that you see happening under my shirt is this baby.
- Now do you understand why I'm so worn out from all of the inter-uterine acrobatics?
Naval Gazing from jurica on Vimeo.
4 comments:
OMG - that takes me back. Darren did EXACTLY the same thing to me. (and once he exited his womb with a view, he hasn't slowed down since) I remember several times where Darrell and I didn't watch tv - we just watched my tummy moving. I'm so glad you posted this. You may not be into it right now, but that is the thing I miss the most about being pregnant. I can't wait to show this video to Darrell and the kids.
Are you sure that are no Matchbox cars in there?.....I think he is playing with his wheels...zoom..zoom.
Love you,
Vicki [mnl]
At the beginning, (remember I'm almost blind) I thought the button on your shirt was, in fact, your navel!!!!! I almost choked! Then, I finally realized what it was. Whew,.... you had me going there, Jen.... I'm like Ann Marie... it sure does take me back... that's exactly what Ben was doing while he was waiting to be hatched. I bet Elvis' mom had the same experience! Hang in there, girl! Love you! Hattie
Pregnancy is so amazing...thanks for sharing yours!!!! hugs!
Post a Comment