An introvert's guide to the galaxy
All of a sudden, Anna has lost that "baby" look...right? She looks like a big sister now.
I bet Jack is going to have to endure countless tea parties and classroom teachings under Anna's direction! She DOES look so much older all of a sudden! Both are sooo cute! xoxo Hattie
I agree, Anna looks so big in this picture. Jack is just adorable & looks like a sweet boy.
How funny! I came in here to say the same thing! Anna is growing up. They're really cute together. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
All of a sudden, Anna has lost that "baby" look...right? She looks like a big sister now.
I bet Jack is going to have to endure countless tea parties and classroom teachings under Anna's direction! She DOES look so much older all of a sudden! Both are sooo cute! xoxo Hattie
I agree, Anna looks so big in this picture. Jack is just adorable & looks like a sweet boy.
How funny! I came in here to say the same thing! Anna is growing up. They're really cute together. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment