Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Update

Ok, folks. This ball is rolling, whether we're ready for it or not.

Here are my current stats:

5cm dilated (halfway there)
90% effaced

No wonder I've been feeling like he's just going to fall out at any moment.

I have strict orders to "lay low" so that we can give him as much time as possible to let his lungs get up to speed. I'm supposed to call my doctor at the first hint of something happening and take into consideration rush hour traffic and such.

I'm going to do my best to sit in the recliner or bed and just play on the internet. Luckily, the hospital bags are packed and I got my mani/pedi this morning, so we're all set.

How do you like the name Cupid Jurica?

2 comments:

Vicki Jamison said...

Holy Toledo Batman! keep your legs crossed!

Jana said...

Oh wow! Good luck! I can't wait to hear the great news.....