Anna's school Valentine's Day party is today. She'll undoubtedly come home flying high as a kite on sugar and Yellow #5, Red #40 and Blue #23.
As soon as I snapped the above picture this morning, before we left for school, my camera batteries died. This is why my camera batteries have been charging the rest of the morning, in preparation for a really big week of pictures that is soon to befall us.
Speaking of which...nothing new to report. I'm feeling well. Staying off of my feet (and instead, firmly on my ass) and taking it very easy. I do wonder though, at what point I dilate so much that the baby just falls out? And will I know it when it happens? Should I get our old goldfish's aquarium net out of the garage and have it handy next to the toilet, just in case?
1 comment:
Willy and I are thinking of you all! Take care,
Kate
Post a Comment