Friday, February 13, 2009

Update

Nothing to update, actually. I'm still "hunkering down" (to borrow from our hurricane lingo) here at home, trying to stay still and let the baby dictate when he comes (if that is, he wants to come before Feb. 18). I occasionally feel off and on "crampy" but definitely nothing to warrant Lamaze breathing or gratuitous cursing, like you see in the movies.

Here are some current stats to keep you abreast of the situation:

Dilated: 5+cm (as of Tuesday, that's why I added the + sign because I've gotta be at least dilated to 23 cm or so by now)

Effaced: 90% (as of Tuesday)

Bags of Starburst jelly beans consumed: 2.75

Hours of TLC's A Baby Story and Bringing Home Baby viewed: 17

Number of times I've thought it was "time" only to go poop and feel instantly back to normal: 2 times

No comments: