He is so beautiful, what a wild experience that must have been. I did it the other way twice, but never the c-section. I can't wait to hear all about it. Oh yea, and see the little cutie! We will be there after all the yuckie flu like bugs are gone, long gone. Probably Mayish. Love Cammi, John, Kaylee and Sydney
5 comments:
What a precious, precious SON!!!! Congratulations!!!! Love, Ike and Hattie (I think I saw PP Hugh's nose in the 2nd picture!)
Yay! congrats!
Congratulations! He's beautiful!
Wow, did they have to pull him out by the head? Yikes. Maybe they were trying to stretch him out so that he'll be a 6' basketball player one day.
Congrats and can't wait to hear the birth story.
He is so beautiful, what a wild experience that must have been. I did it the other way twice, but never the c-section. I can't wait to hear all about it. Oh yea, and see the little cutie! We will be there after all the yuckie flu like bugs are gone, long gone. Probably Mayish. Love Cammi, John, Kaylee and Sydney
Post a Comment