Anna really enjoyed the playground at the zoo--especially this Hippo that she claimed as her own. (Disclaimer: This is not a real, live Hippo)
Friday, November 07, 2008
The zoo and other fun places to wallow in self-pity
This day is gorgeous and I'm officially sick and tired of feeling sick and tired. I figured that, instead of laying on the couch all day, feeling sorry for my sick self and letting Anna watch copious amounts of television, we'd go to the zoo and feel sorry for ourselves there, while potentially spreading our germs to other parents and children. Misery loves company.
Anna really enjoyed the playground at the zoo--especially this Hippo that she claimed as her own. (Disclaimer: This is not a real, live Hippo)

Next, we went to visit Liberty, the bald eagle. Anna thought it was fun to sit in the eagle's nest and act like a bird. She said, "Tweet! Tweet!". I didn't have the heart to tell her that eagles probably don't say, "Tweet! Tweet!" but I also didn't know what bald eagles do "say" so, who cares. Leave me alone. I'm sick.
Then, I mentioned that those two white things were eggs and she stated that she wanted to eat the eggs--which she then proceeded to attempt.
I can't imagine why we can't seem to shake this nasty cold.
Anna really enjoyed the playground at the zoo--especially this Hippo that she claimed as her own. (Disclaimer: This is not a real, live Hippo)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
at least she has shoes on....
Post a Comment