A few weeks ago, Anna started showing an interest in dressing up in other people's clothes. This first picture is of her in Mama's shoes, sweeping the floor. Cute, huh?


It goes downhill from there. The above picture is of our dear child with her Daddy's underwear on her head. Fear not, they were clean...but still.

Then today, I caught her with one of my bras tightly wound around her. She was very proud of herself, as she marched her shopping cart (with it's basket full of toilet paper?!) down the hall "wearing" a bra.
3 comments:
again, at least she is wearing footwear.
Love the bra!
She must take after Hattie, b/c when I was around 4 or so, I piled on about 10 cotton petticoats, and got them stuck on my body, b/c my arms were so outstretched, that I couldn't bend them to get them off! When I saw the bra tangled around her upper body, that's all I could think about! Too Cute! What a little show boat! Hollywood, here we come! xoxo Hattie
Post a Comment