One of Anna's favorite activities is going into Jack's room and doing somersaults and exercises on the shag rug. Last night, I was randomly filming a typical night at our house, with Kevin and Anna playing on the rug and happened to catch a phenomenon that we had previously failed to capture. After the "Pilates Instruction," you'll see Anna get up and do her "We Did It!" song and dance. We're not sure where she learned this or if it's her own little creation, but it absolutely cracks us up. Note the little butt-wiggle at the end too. Naturally, she doesn't usually do it on command, so consider yourselves very fortunate to get to see it here.
Pilates Class from jurica on Vimeo.
3 comments:
That is really the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!! thanks for sharing.
I love that!
okay, so i posted the comment on the wrong entry.... love the pajamas too.
Post a Comment