I know that you want to hear all about the kids. Probably REALLY want to see more pictures too, huh? Well, it's not gonna happen right now. Sorry. I don't have time to wipe my butt anymore.
What I do have time for, however, is to vent about people who change their Facebook status so often that you get a play-by-play of their day. Do you really think that I care? The ones that really bug me go something like this:
"Mary is...enjoying a romantic dinner with my husband!!!"~2 min ago
Things to note: over-use of exclamation points; and wow...how romantic, as you whip out your phone to change your status over this candle-lit dinner.
Also annoying:
Passive aggressive use of your Facebook status:
"Mary is...mad that her co-worker, sitting in the next cubicle, won't answer the phone"~30 sec ago
Yeah, that'll solve the problem. Way to deal.
Ok, rant over. Now I'm off to wipe other human's butts and change out of my spit-up encrusted clothing.
Coming soon to a blog near you: Jack's birth story; more pictures of the kidlets; various and sundry ramblings about daily life.
2 comments:
(((HUGS))) Hang in there!!!!!!!!
(Is this an overuse of punctuation?)
:)
You're less grouchy then me. I'm so grouchy about Facebook I haven't even joined much to the chagrin of everyone I know. For absolutely no reason it's become something I'm refusing to do. I don't know why. But every day EVERY DAY I hear something about facebook. What's up with that.
But yeah that passive meany stuff - that's a big drag.
Post a Comment