Monday, March 30, 2009

Weddings & Bluebonnets

This weekend, we road-tripped to Austin for a cousin's wedding. While we were up there, we stopped in Brenham to take some pictures in the Bluebonnets. Naturally, I had a plan for how I wanted the pictures to go (please note our coordinating outfits) but our 2 year old, who was nap-less and hungry and our 5 week old, who detests the sun in his eyes, had other plans.

The wedding was lots of fun and it was good to introduce Jack to the Jurica clan. Anna danced like a maniac (video of that to follow shortly) and drank her fair share of Shirley Temples all night. That, coupled with chocolate cake, led to a wild night on 6th Street for Anna Banana.



2 comments:

Jana said...

I think everyone we know was in Brenham this past weekend doing the same thing! Beautiful pics!

Hattie said...

That's exactly what I needed to see! Anna is adorable, as usual, and I can't wait to squeeze Jack-a-roo! See y'all soon!