I just got an email from Babycenter.com with the subject line as follows: "Secrets to Sleeping Through the Night!"
I eagerly opened the email to see if there was any insight or helpful advice to aid us in getting Jack to be a better sleeper at night. This is the email, in it's entirety:
Sleeping through the night is one milestone every parent eagerly anticipates. You can't do much to control your baby's sleep patterns in the first few of months of life, but a little patience and a few tried-and-true tactics can help a lot.
All the Best,
Your Friends at BabyCenter
Rat Bastards. That was a dirty trick. All the best? Your friends at Babycenter? It's so not cool to mess with sleep-deprived parents like that.
1 comment:
I remember getting that one just as I was losing my mind from sleep deprivation. I wanted to reach through the computer and strangle whoever wrote it.
Post a Comment