He's almost smiling. He's given me a few little half-grins but for the most part the only smiles we see happen as he's dosing off and his eyes are rolled back in his head. I'm really looking forward to a big, gummy smile from him soon though. I need some incentive for all of the hard work that I'm putting in--especially during the wee hours of the morning.
Friday, March 27, 2009
5.5 Weeks Old
He's almost smiling. He's given me a few little half-grins but for the most part the only smiles we see happen as he's dosing off and his eyes are rolled back in his head. I'm really looking forward to a big, gummy smile from him soon though. I need some incentive for all of the hard work that I'm putting in--especially during the wee hours of the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment