Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sick Day

I'm sick. It feels like allergies, but I know that this isn't allergy season. Nothing serious, just an itchy throat, watery eyes, sneezy, etc. Yesterday (yep, it's 5:14am here because I couldn't sleep) I felt just bad enough that I didn't want to leave the house. Poor Anna had to suffer through it with a day of tv watching. Here's a list of her toddler tv lineup from yesterday:

  • Jack's Big Music Show
  • Oswald
  • Teletubbies
  • --Nap time (thank God)--
  • Miss Spider
  • Little Bill
  • Little Bear
  • Blues Clues
  • Yo Gabba Gabba
  • --Then Mama took the tv hostage so that I could fuel my alarmist weather-watching tendencies and check on Gustav--
  • Channel 2 News at 4pm
  • Channel 11 News at 5pm
  • CBS Nightly News at 5:30pm
  • Channel 11 News at 6pm

It's no wonder that a day of couch surfing and tv watching leaves you feeling more sick than you started.

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

Both of my kids have had their allergies flare up this week, so that might be your issue as well.

Sarah loves all those shows but most of all she love Max & Ruby.