- 3 weeks and counting 'til MDO starts.
- Anna's best friend is still out of town, so every day, when we get to the park, she says, "Mona?". It's very sad.
- I'm getting my once-yearly hi-lights done tomorrow. Am so tired of this mouse-y hair.
- I broke out some of my maternity jeans this week, due to a lack of clean, comfy, non-maternity bottoms. They drove me batshit crazy the whole time I was wearing them. Second verse, same as the first--saggy butt; elastic panel that rolls down. Grrr.
- My alarmist weather-watching ruined an opportunity to go to a local splash park with some baby friends yesterday. There was a serious line of thunderstorms heading our way so I took a raincheck. Turns out, it didn't rain until about 8 hours later. Yay. Another day stuck in the house.
- We're watching a lot of the Olympics around here these days. Am I the only one who thinks that Michael Phelps is amazing? (sarcasm)
- I still have a good portion of my address book to break the news of bambino numero dos to. Don't know why I'm putting off telling. Maybe it's because, the more people who know, the more real it becomes?
- In case you care: Miralax is my new best friend.
- I hate tax-free shopping weekends. Not that I had plans to go to the mall, but those weekends make even Walgreens a zoo.
- I think that I'm going to make a pedicure appointment for myself for the first day of MDO.
- The bedtime nausea was really bad last night. I should've had a snack with my vitamin. I paid for it by laying in bed, watching the poor American women's (although I don't classify those people as women--especially not the Chinese team) gymnastics team fall apart. How I managed not to throw up, I don't know, but I'm pretty sure I was incented not to throw up by the prospect of throwing up a mixture of vitamins and chicken quesadillas. Mind over stomach matter, people.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Rut
Rut. We're in a rut around here. That's why I haven't written in a few days: Nothing to tell. There's still really nothing to tell, but I'm going to punish you anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment