Friday, May 22, 2009

Spaghetti Night

Because Jenny already has so much laundry to do...pre-treating tomato sauce-stained men's dress shirts isn't on the agenda. Precautions must be taken, at the expense of dignity.




Jack took his new* high chair for a test drive. He loved it.
I think he liked being up at our level instead of down on the floor in his bouncie seat, otherwise referred to as "Papasan of Disregard".



*If you know me, or read this blog at all, you know that "new" means something that I've pilfered and plundered from my mom's group. One mom's trash, is another mom's treasure indeed.

5 comments:

Cheeseballs said...

Papasan of disregard? Circle of neglect? Poor jack....

kaylynrenee said...

Jack is changing so quickly...

Vicki said...

O M G!!......why didn't I get one of those "Panda Bibs" for him from the very beginning.

AND btw...Jack is just too too cute! Well, of course, so is Anna!

Love to all
Vicki [mnl]

Hattie said...

Caaaaute pics.......even of Kevin.

Kate said...

Does the panda bib come in Jason's size also?