Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

Dancing on the patio at Berryhill, except that if you were to ask her if she was, in fact dancing, you'd be met with the following response:
"I do not dance"

Get a load of those sandals!


Also, get a load of those beautiful blue eyes! Kevin has some real concerns about my whereabouts and my activities in early June of last year. Luckily, Jack has Kevin's mile-long lashes so that eases his mind a little.


2 comments:

Hattie said...

Love it. How sweet of Anna to rock 'lamby' back and forth, and as for Mr. Jack.... he could play the baby in a bio pic of Paul Newman. Love y'all. Hattie (I'm really trying to NOT overload on the exclamation points, but it's really the way I talk!)

Cheeseballs said...

1. So glad you have decided that child footwear is cool.

2. Did anna do the dance I taught her? With the fingers?