
Plotting to take over the world, or at least to wake up at an obscene hour of the morning

"Who me? Why, I would never, ever wake up at 2:30am, ready to party."

Hooray for Baby Brother!
In other news, I'm on day 3 of the
Shred. I'm sore as dog shit. Sorry, there's just no other way to describe it. I'm hurting. Bad. But, it feels nice to be active and I'm really stoked that I'm sticking to it. I'm going to play it by ear on the weekends though. It would be great if I managed to do the Shred on Saturday and Sunday, but if not and I end up snuggling in bed with my family instead, I think that could be considered a good weekend as well.
5 comments:
Oh the cuteness. He is adorable.
I'm interested to see if you're still liking the Shred a couple of months down the road. I've heard great things, but I'm not sure if I want to give and get it just yet.
Adorable!
Hooray for day 3! Seriously, nice job. I'm looking forward to hearing how it's "working" for you in the coming weeks!
Oh my.... Jack has stolen my heart! Love his beautiful eyes, and boy, can he ever use them to his advantage. Congrats on the Shred. I saw her on Mike Hucabee's show the other day, and I think she'd have me crying big time in no time, but I'm really proud of you, and it won't take you any time to lose those few pounds. btw.... have a WONDERFUL mother's day. xoxoxo hattie
Since I'm coming this week do I get to snuggle in bed with your family too?
Post a Comment