Say Goodbye: Dave Matthews Band
One of my all-time favorite songs. It has roots in my past, both far (practically the stone age) and near (always seems to come up on a playlist when we have good friends over for dinner or whatnot). A fabulous song and, although I've seen DMB (Dave Matthews Band) live several times, I've yet to hear this song live (boo, hiss). Those who are close to me know that this is one of my favorite songs. If we're in a bar together and this album is on the jukebox, you can bet that I will play this song, even though it's not always considered "uplifting bar-type music" (I've seen people sneer when it comes on--especially after songs such as "Whiskey River" and "Dancing Queen"--both of which I'm also known to play on a jukebox--and often met with sneers as well). I don't care. I love this song. And I love to share it with unwilling patrons at any given establishment.
No comments:
Post a Comment