Tuesday, March 25, 2008

WANT!

Another one of my famous, bullet-point lists. This time, I'm going to indulge my greed and let you in on some things that I really want:

  • An armoire for our bedroom, for storing our tv. Something with doors on the front (see below)
  • An armoire for our family room to store our tv in. I hate the tendency for the tv to be the focal point of the room
  • More of my Aveda face moisturizer. I used to use it religiously and then, in a fit of budget-ness, I switched to Cetaphil. I miss the yummy smell of the Aveda stuff so much
  • A thriving vegetable garden
  • More days of open windows and billowing curtains
  • French doors in our bedroom. I know, I go on and on about that, but it would be so nice
  • These glasses (I have a serious glassware fetish--especially for mouth-blown glass)
  • Hardwoods throughout the house, but new carpet in the hall and bedrooms would tickle me pink for now
  • Wynonna Judd (the cat, not the singer) to quit pissing on my rugs so that I can have kitchen and laundry room rugs
  • A bed at home like the one that we slept on in Galveston

No comments: