Well, it's 45 min. until the day after Anna's birthday, and Hattie just realized that TODAY was Anna's birthday, thanks to the precious pics displayed!!!! I-AM-SO-SO-SOOOOOO- Sorry!!!! How could I have EVER forgotten A.C.'s big day? Please, please forgive me, and know that I can hardly wait until we party on the 7th of Feb.! Anna, I hope your day was fantastic, and that you'll have a great weekend celebrating being 3 YEARS OLD!!!! Love, Hattie and Ike
3 comments:
Annagirl: Your Bubbe loves you more than you'll ever know....XXXX
Well, it's 45 min. until the day after Anna's birthday, and Hattie just realized that TODAY was Anna's birthday, thanks to the precious pics displayed!!!! I-AM-SO-SO-SOOOOOO- Sorry!!!! How could I have EVER forgotten A.C.'s big day? Please, please forgive me, and know that I can hardly wait until we party on the 7th of Feb.! Anna, I hope your day was fantastic, and that you'll have a great weekend celebrating being 3 YEARS OLD!!!! Love, Hattie and Ike
And....OH My Gosh...BAM!!!..she will be 16, but..
What an awesome little girl!
You and Kevin have certainly managed to keep her grounded.
I LOVE YOU ANNA and am so proud of you.
Omi ...Vicki[mnl]
Post a Comment