Sunday morning, Anna and Daddy played outside. First they splashed around in the pool and then finished up with some nude sand play (only Anna was nude, in case you're wondering). They both had a grand time.
Anna's best friend, Ramona and her parents came over for "Game Night" on Saturday night. According to Ramona's parents, as soon as they pulled up in our driveway and Ramona saw our house, she started signing, "I love you". When they got her out of the car, she immediately ran to our front door and started pounding on it--as if to say, "Let me in so that I can see my BFF!". Then, as they were leaving our house that evening, Ramona signed "I love you" again, as they pulled away from our house. Anna calls Ramona "Nonnie" (which, coincidentally, is the same thing that she calls our cat, Wynonna Judd) and they really are the best of friends. I didn't know that it was possible for little humans to form friendships at this age, but apparently so. It's really endearing.
Yesterday, at Library Storytime, we saw our friend from the park, Caleb. Caleb's mom told me that whenever they drive by the park, he points at the playground and says, "Anna!". Quite the little charismatic politician we've got on our hands, eh?
No comments:
Post a Comment