An introvert's guide to the galaxy
Cute little guy!And can I just tell you how jealous I am that your kids have summer school?
Jack: Bubbe is SO proud of you for doing your first day at school....XXX
He is such a cutie. How is it that both of your kids look just like you? It's amazing to see their faces and see your face there as well. You have strong genes, my friend.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Cute little guy!
And can I just tell you how jealous I am that your kids have summer school?
Jack: Bubbe is SO proud of you for doing your first day at school....XXX
He is such a cutie. How is it that both of your kids look just like you? It's amazing to see their faces and see your face there as well. You have strong genes, my friend.
Post a Comment