Friday, June 11, 2010

Photographic evidence


Those last pictures, from our time at the splash pad, were less than flattering of me, but they were the ones that best showed my kids in their "element" and really enjoying our time there. I came across this picture though. If you'll notice my arm: that is photographic evidence of all of the hard work that I'm putting in at the gym. I'm not a muscular, athletic person, but I've been seeing small changes in my body since dedicating myself to working out (and, more importantly, letting Eliot kick my arse from one end to the other of Room 2 at the YMCA). That tricep (and a smidgen of a delt, as well) that you see poking out, is a result of more tricep dips and tricep push-ups than I care to discuss right now--but, it is all of the ammunition that I need to make sure that I make it to the gym all next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Jen!!! I'm proud of ya,kiddo!!! XXX