An introvert's guide to the galaxy
THIS FITS under the PRICELESS list, but I have a feeling this is one that is going to get you later.[maybe at 13 or 16..just not sure which]Love you,Vicki [mnl]
Future Actress..... notice how she knows exactly the placements of the lips! Such a stinker! Happy Halloween! xoxoxo Hattie
Hope you don't mind - but I downloaded this one! About the cutest I have ever seen!!Love ya!Graunt Tobi
Post a Comment
3 comments:
THIS FITS under the PRICELESS list, but I have a feeling this is one that is going to get you later.
[maybe at 13 or 16..just not sure which]
Love you,
Vicki [mnl]
Future Actress..... notice how she knows exactly the placements of the lips! Such a stinker! Happy Halloween! xoxoxo Hattie
Hope you don't mind - but I downloaded this one! About the cutest I have ever seen!!
Love ya!
Graunt Tobi
Post a Comment