Thursday, October 22, 2009

Up to no good

In order to get some laundry folded today, while Anna was at school, I let Jack loose in his new favorite place in the house: The hallway. I closed off the hall bathroom and master bedroom but left the doors to his and Anna's rooms open. After a few minutes, it got eerily quiet in that part of the house. I went to investigate and followed a trail of drool, leading to Anna's room. Here's what I found:
It appears as though he's added pulling-up to his repertoire. Sister would be none too happy to see him all over her bed like this. Shhh. Please don't tell her.

Busted, Brother!

And just what are you after, there on Sister's bed?

Oh no...poor Blue.

Now, how to explain Blue's soggy tail....

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

Jenny,

You little guy is so cute and sweet! I love the picture of him getting busted in sister's bedroom. Classic!