Monday, October 26, 2009

What a great weekend...

We have a bad track record of disastrous Fall/Pumpkin Patch activities in this house. Here's a recap of our first year and a picture of our second. So, you can imagine that I was cautiously optimistic over the weekend, when the weather was perfect and everyone seemed gung-ho about going to a pumpkin patch and then attending Anna's school's Fall Festival afterwards. It started out a tad rocky, when Jack vomited all over his one and only Halloween shirt, on the way to the pumpkin patch, but it wiped off fairly easily. We ended up having a great time, spent with good friends and family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you finally had a positive pumpkin patch experience! These pictures are precious....XXX

Hattie said...

Ike, who is in the sunroom, watching TV, just asked, "What are you looking at that's making you smile so big?" Yep, I definitely put on a HAPPY FACE just watching the pumpkin experience! Thanks, I needed that! Happy Fall! xoxoxo Hattie