Dear Crazy Couponers,
I love a good deal...LOVE, but, 14 bags of Lifesavers, just because you have a coupon? I think not.
Yours in frugality,
Me
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear PMS,
Why do you make me so insatiably hungry?
(Note to self: Look for coupon for 14 bags of Lifesavers)
Hugs,
Me
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Old Navy,
I find your trickery to be annoying. Why is it that your Halloween merchandise is 50% off online (but $7 for shipping) but your Halloween merchandise in the store is full-price? And yes, I'm aware that you offer free shipping on purchases over $75, but do you have any idea how much stuff you have to buy from Old Navy to total $75 and, frankly, your stuff just isn't doing it for me these days.
Boo to you,
Me
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Gerber,
Is it too late to purchase stock in Puffs? My boy, he loves them.
Hugs and kisses,
Me
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Facebook "Friends" Whom I knew 15 years ago,
Get over it. Move forward. Get on with your life...I certainly have.
Best,
Me
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mosquitoes,
ENOUGH ALREADY! Get away from my kids. I know they're succulent, sweet and delicious, but you've worn out your welcome here.
Buzz off,
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment