Monday, June 15, 2009
Blast from the past
I just got an email from Piperlime, announcing a new sale. I had to see if there was anything there that I couldn't live without. There wasn't much that appealed to me because the core of my footwear these days are my beloved Reef flip flops and most of what Piperlime has to offer is too fancy for my lifestyle at the moment (plus not as easy to rinse spit-up off of). But, I proceeded to scroll and scroll, (just in case) and then I happened upon this little gem:
These are identical to my first pair of Reeboks. I was probably in 4th grade or so when I first sported these. I vividly remember one of the boys that I had a crush on, writing something on that white part on the side of the sole. I swore I would never get rid of these shoes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment