Today was Anna's Halloween parade at school. She's dressing up as Diego this Halloween. She's currently obsessed with Diego (and can re-enact complete episodes, which is amazing and sad) so we'll likely get a lot of mileage out of this costume. When she puts the costume on, she's star-struck at how much she looks like her idol. It's kind of cute. And, again, sad.

2 comments:
I'm so relieved to see that "Lamby" has been rescued by the ever-vigilant "Diego"
Did you happen to catch that blog right after Halloween by a mom whose son dressed up as Daphne from Scooby Doo for Halloween? I shared it on my FB page but I got the link via a celebrity tweet, so it was a very popular post. Anyway, talked about her 5 y/o boy dressing as a girl and some of the crap they took for that. She mentions in the post about how if a girl were to dress up as a male character, no one would bat an eye... Anna as Diego reminded me of this. Perfect example.
Post a Comment