Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween (finally!)





The kids were old pros at the whole Halloween thing this year. Anna was totally excited about Trick or Treating and I consider it a success that Jack allowed the head part of his doggie costume to stay in place for most of the night. Probably the best part of Trick or Treating was the kids using their best Trick or Treat manners--complete with Jack turning around after receiving his candy at each house, looking over his shoulder, waving and saying very loudly, "DIE!" (which translates into "Bye!"). I don't think that anyone was too offended by an adorable little puppy shouting death threats at them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the most precious grandbabies in the world (although Ann might argue with this!)!

Vicki said...

NO....I Do!!!
Omi

Vicki said...

Pic # 5 just cracks me up:
Anna; Her eyes to the heavens!!
and
Jack; Letting you know, "DIE"!!

Anonymous said...

Let's face it Omi, you and I have contributed to the gene pool that produced these spectacular grandchildren!