Saturday, April 10, 2010

Crawfish Fest



Yes, that's a crawfish head that he grabbed off of the table



And yes, we probably shouldn't have let him suck on the head, but he is 1/4 Cajun, so it wouldn't have been right to take it away from the boy

Ouch! Poor little Cajun bebe.

There was running-amok-edness with our best friend

A first roller coaster ride



And a super-fun slide which hereby ruins the neighborhood park slide for good

*Edited to add: I also had the pleasure of helping two toddler girls during their (respective) inaugural "port-a-let" runs. Admittedly, I'm probably not the best person to show others how to use a port-a-let but my first and most important rule to them was, "Whatever you do, DO NOT touch anything in here!".

2 comments:

Hattie said...

Are you SURE you birthed Anna??? I remember a certain little girl, who when staying overnight with us, and being awakened the next morning with, "Guess where we're all going today??? ASTROWORLD!!!!",
was not as excited as all of us. Somehow, when I see the picture of the first rollercoaster ride, a certain sadness rolls over me!!!! Oh well, you were sure a lot of fun all of the other times, though! Maybe Anna won't have to throw up on the first day of school, either....... wow, such memories! Love ya, and have really enjoyed the pics!

Ann Marie said...

Love the picture of Jack sucking the head of the crayfish. That is so funny. I think you have a future Justin Wilson on your hands - I gar-on-tee.