Dear stack of Christmas cards,
If you could just go ahead and address, stamp and mail yourselves, that would be great.
Thanks,
Me
Dear HEB,
If you could just bring one of those 18 wheeler trucks of yours directly over to my house to re-stock my pantry, fridge and freezer, that would be great.
Thanks,
Me
Dear Wynonna Judd*,
If you could refrain from pissing in our breakfast room, that would be great.
Thanks,
Me
*our cat, not the country singing sensation
Dear other bloggers,
Blogger (and I'm sure Wordpress as well) has a snazzy spellchecker, so you don't have to publish your posts with glaringly bad spelling throughout. Also, "Holidays" doesn't need an apostrophe, unless you're using a possessive form of the word (such as "the Holiday's end").
Sorry, but I had to say it,
Me
Dear audience of Rachael Ray's talk show,
Please don't applaud every blessed time Rach adds garlic or EVOO to the dish that she's cooking. It's stupid and one of the main reasons that I always have to change the channel.
Thanks,
Me
1 comment:
Ugh - I can't stand errant apostrophes! I want to scream every time we get a card saying, "Merry Christmas from the Smith's!" The Smith's what? Drives me UP the wall!
Post a Comment