The good news is that I just got off the phone with the photographer and apparently, Anna's proofs were so bad that they've invited us to the studio for a free session next week. We'll have to remember this trick for next year too.
The snaps I took weren't all bad though.
We also worked all weekend getting the B.G.R. (big girl room) fixed up. I'm too stubborn to post pictures of it until I have it just the way that I want it, but the paint color is great and everything is coming along nicely. When Anna came home, after her weekend away, we didn't want to make too big of a deal out of the "new room" because our girl can be sort of fickle and doesn't always respond well to new things. We asked her, very nonchalantly, "Anna, would you like to see your new room?" and she said, "YES!". We took her back there, she walked in, gasped and squealed, "NEEEEW ROOOM!" and promptly went and plopped on her new bed. She loves it. It was like Christmas morning for this girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment