This post is ridiculously late. We've been so busy and have done so much since the last time that I posted. It's hard to know where to start, but I suppose this is as good a place as any...
![]() |
| Disney World! It was sometimes overwhelming, intense and not always pleasant, but we did it. Now, we need a vacation. |
![]() |
| Then, Anna graduated from preschool. I didn't cry, which is noteworthy. |
Last week was the 4th of July parade at the park. Anna decorated her bike and it looked smashing.
![]() ![]() |
Jack declared himself the "winner" of the parade, because he finished first. I had no idea he was such a competitive parade participant. |
Then, shortly after the above picture was taken, Jack spotted a guy dressed as Abraham Lincoln--you know, black beard and stove top hat. He positively screamed at me,
"MOMMY! Look! It's Bob Schneider!"
![]() |
| Honest Bob |
Admittedly, we have been listening to an awful lot of Bob Schneider music lately, but it was a good teaching moment, nonetheless.
"Actually Jack, that's Abraham Lincoln, our 16th president, but good spotting!"







No comments:
Post a Comment