
Our cat, Boo went missing Friday night. We haven't seen him since. Everyone has said, "Oh, he'll come home! Cats do this kind of thing all the time". But, not my Boo. I'm not in a place yet to write about how special he is to me. I've been weepy and just generally mopey since Saturday morning, when I first knew something was wrong. Every time we pass the "Have You Seen Boo?" poster that I put up at the entrance to our neighborhood, I tear up and make my kids uncomfortable with mommy's drippy nose and ugly-cry face.
I've gone over every potential scenario involving his disappearance--some rose-colored but most not. I can only hope that he's in no pain, where ever he is and that he knows that he is loved and missed.
3 comments:
Oh no! I am so, so sorry about Boo. It's never easy to lose a member of the family. :(
I am so so sorry about Boo, that is so hard. My prayers to St. Francis for his protection and peace where ever he is.
I'm sorry to read this. My thoughts are with you.
Post a Comment