We've had a busy Summer so far. We've done tons of things and been lots of places. Here's a quick post, via pictures of what we've been up to.
Anna and I spent a day at the Galleria. Anna picked out some new sunglasses and the giant lollipop. I think that she looks a lot like Carol Channing in her glasses.

It's been miserably hot and we're in a drought, so there's been substantial naked bike riding/sprinkler play

There's also been some goofy antics with a pillowcase.

Anna and I had our first "Mommy/Anna Day", wherein only Jack goes to school and Anna and I go do fun stuff and sometimes go out to lunch. This picture was snapped as we waited for our friends to arrive for a nice lunch at a little tea shop near our house. We drank our tea with our pinkies sticking out.
We had our annual visit to the beach with a house full of good friends. This is the girls' annual photo-op, taken in the same chair at the beach house every year.
And, guess what? We're only about 2 days into "official" Summer so there's much more left to do and more places left to visit!

No comments:
Post a Comment