Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Public Service Announcement

The episode of Oprah that features the man who made the documentary, Food Inc. is re-airing tomorrow (Thursday, March 11). This episode of Oprah was what finally prompted me to watch the film, so think of this Oprah as "Food Inc, Lite"--if you're still wavering about to watch or not to watch the film. It also features other people who are eating well and enjoying the benefits. DVR it, check and see if you can watch it online, or pull out an old VCR tape, blow the dust off of the film and "tape" it.

Check it out. Don't be scared.

2 comments:

Jana said...

I watched that Oprah when it first aired and couldn't get over how Alicia Silverstone practically bragged about her bathroom habits. But, I really did learn a lot so I just might have to give the full movie a try.

Anonymous said...

Watched it....very interesting, but I agree with Jana about Alicia Silverstone, TMI!!!! XXX