Sunday, August 09, 2009

Chance of a lifetime

I can probably count on one hand, the number of pictures that I have of just me and my kids. It seems as though I'm always the one who's behind the camera, so we have eleventy billion pictures of Kevin and the kids and even more pictures of just the kids, but alas, none of me and the kids. We were sitting at our local haunt on Saturday and Anna was (uncharacteristically) in my lap and being really cute, (clarification: she was uncharacteristically content in my lap and being very characteristically cute) so I spotted Kevin's iPhone on the table and commanded him to snap some pics before the moment was lost. Here's what we ended up with:




Please note the Lesbian Cyclying Team who was seated behind us. Interesting bunch of gals with their padded-butt bike shorts and Femullets.

1 comment:

dog food sugar said...

loves the Heights Berryhills.