I just received an email from the company that takes the infant pictures at the hospital where we had Anna. Funny how we're almost at the 2 year mark and they're sending these pictures out now. Me thinks they're trying to stir the reproduction pot and encourage people to procreate some more so that they can come and snap pics of new babies and make a fortune. We often joke that the photographer checked my chart and waited until I was all dosed up on pain meds before coming into my room to sell me the picture packages. We spent a small fortune on pictures because, at the time, it seemed like what "good parents" did. We didn't want to fail miserably at parenthood within the first 48 hours of our firstborn's life.
Here's the link they sent to Anna's hospital pictures. If I wasn't already knocked up, this would've made me ready to be. It sounds so cliche, but I can't believe she was ever this tiny and new.
Twee little baby Anna
1 comment:
Well she was a beautiful baby and is now such a cute, sweet little 2 year old.
But now it is about new baby brother....You know....you are going to have to repeat the takes for him. It is only fair.
I think you should do the same poses.
But,what do I know...I am just the Omi.
Love ya,
Vicki [m-n-l]
Post a Comment