When my oldest was 18 months old my ENTIRE family was visiting. He was playing in the kitchen and dropped his toy. Then he said, "Oh shit!" as loudly as possible. He never said it anywhere but the kitchen. I still can't imagine who he learned it from.......
Love it! Liam went through the "Damn it!" phase a few months ago (like five times a day and always in the correct context). No idea where he learned that one..... ;)
And Fran, I remember your grandma telling us about that one!
5 comments:
When my oldest was 18 months old my ENTIRE family was visiting. He was playing in the kitchen and dropped his toy. Then he said, "Oh shit!" as loudly as possible. He never said it anywhere but the kitchen. I still can't imagine who he learned it from.......
Love it! Liam went through the "Damn it!" phase a few months ago (like five times a day and always in the correct context). No idea where he learned that one..... ;)
And Fran, I remember your grandma telling us about that one!
I can not tell you how proud I am of Anna....she is going to be just fine!!!
LOVE IT.
Omi
swearing always makes a grandmother proud....
I want to say....THANK YOU Julie for standing up for "us Omi's [Grandmothers]
Vicki
Post a Comment