Today, while the kids and I were driving home from the library, out of the blue, Anna asked if Heaven was close to our house. I told her that no, Heaven was far, far away. She then asked if that's where God lives. I told her yes. (Not a good idea try and examine advanced theological ideologies with a 3 year old, while driving in rush hour traffic, right?) She then told me how God will come and help you if you need help. I added that it's probably a good idea to periodically thank God for all that you have, too. I told her that I often thank God for she and Jack as well as Daddy. She then said,
"That's nice. But I would like to thank God for the red ladder that is in the back of that truck in front of us....because red is my favorite color".
1 comment:
What a sweet girl you have! I love having conversations like that with my kids.
Post a Comment