Friday, November 20, 2009

Thankful Tree

I got the idea from Not That You Asked to do this Thankful Tree (downloaded from Nick Jr.). While, I'm sure that Thanksgiving and the concept of being "thankful" has been positively rammed down Anna's throat at school, (like so much pumpkin pie) she was a good sport for Mama and sat down for 5 minutes with me to label the leaves with things that she's thankful for.

The things that she's thankful for all turned out to be relatively normal...such as "playing with blocks," "friends" and "playing outside". What's decidedly not normal however, is the next picture...


Here, Anna puts her own sexy spin on Thanksgiving. She insisted upon posing only this way, after I snapped the one innocent, normal picture. Just what is Dora the Explorer teaching my daughter besides how to speak Tex Mex at eardrum-piercingly loud levels?

1 comment:

Jana said...

What a great idea! And I love the "sexy" look!