An introvert's guide to the galaxy
Aww, saturday night is great, isn't it? Family night - and you're right - nothing beats it. One of my favorite Friday night activities is going to the grocery store - alone. Doesn't life change quickly.Btw, I'm loving all the entries. I may not respond to each one but I love them all. When are we going to get a picture of Mommy and Baby???
Aw! Even kitty is pooped!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Aww, saturday night is great, isn't it? Family night - and you're right - nothing beats it.
One of my favorite Friday night activities is going to the grocery store - alone.
Doesn't life change quickly.
Btw, I'm loving all the entries. I may not respond to each one but I love them all.
When are we going to get a picture of Mommy and Baby???
Aw! Even kitty is pooped!
Post a Comment